COOKING MATTERS FOR CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
FREE MICHIGAN PROVIDER TRAINING
A course that teaches child care providers how to prepare healthy meals and create a positive food environment. This is a two-class series. Participants must be able to attend both classes.
• 2 Days - October 13th and 20th, 9:00AM-2:30PM
• Gleaners Community Food Bank, 2131 Beaufait, Detroit, MI 48207
• FREE provider training credits (10 credits)
• Participants will receive a 10-hour training certificate upon completion
• Sign up by contacting Melanie Wong at 517-332-7200 Ext. 113, or email@example.com
You Can Submit Claims Online!
Providers - Stop paying postage for mailing in your menus! Decrease your claim errors! Submit your menus at the click of a mouse by using the FREE online claiming program, WebKids, in partnership with Minute Menu Systems. You can record your meals, enroll children, pre-plan your menus, and manage your Provider calendar, and much more as an ACD Provider. Click below to sign up and begin claiming online today!