This is a list of frequently asked questions for Illinois child care homes and child care centers. If you don’t see the answer to your questions, feel free to send us a message.
Child care providers sponsored by ACD to participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program receive:
- Monthly financial support to help with the cost of meals and snacks.
- Management of many of the administrative responsibilities involved with the food program, such as tracking food service expenses and processing enrollment paperwork and menus
- Training and technical assistance to ensure compliance with CACFP regulations
- Nutrition education to positively impact the lives of the children they care for
- Opportunities for professional development and skill-building